Monday, March 26, 2007

All About Ava

Well, if anyone has been paying attention to Ava's blog, you'll notice I haven't posted pictures in a long time. We have been super busy with various things. I am finally able to squeeze some time in, so here is some Ava overload.


Out for a stroll


Bouncing around with daddy
Too excited about her visit with Grandpa Chuck and Aunt Sarah

6 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

It's about time! What could possibly be more important than Ava's blog? Did someone have surgery or something? Anyway, I love the first headband picture with the "Whatchoo Talkin' Bout" mommy look! Looks like Daddy and Ava have a good time together, we want to see some mommy and Ava pictures too;-)

Thanks for sharing!

Wendy said...

Love the pics!! Too cute!! Love the first one escpecially, but the grandpa and auntie pics are sweet too!! Thanks for sharing!

Maria said...

Thanks Wendy! I have been having some problems with my camera so the pics aren't the greatest. I feel so amateur compared to some people!!

Shana, we would have absolutely no pics of Ava if it wasnt for me running for the camera all the time. I will try to have daddy take some of me and my cutie soon! The 1st headband pic was actually a mistake-the result of my shutter button being on that darn delay! She WAS smiling, then gave me the "ok that's enough take this stupid thing off my head" look!

Janice said...

Welcome back!! I keep checking in to see what you guys have been up to. These pictures are just so cute! Did I mention lately how amazed I am with your Ava? I love the one with her Grandpa and Aunt. And that face on the 6th picture! She really knows how to ham it up doesn't she?

Maria said...

Thanks Janice! Ava continues to amaze us everyday. Yesterday as a snack I went to spoon-feed Ava some yogurt. She was getting sooo mad and she usually loves yogurt. Finally I realized she wanted the spoon! Next thing I know she is feeding herself yogurt and offering me some every 2 spoonfuls or so!! There she was, carefully dipping her spoon in the yogurt carton, then putting it in her mouth! I will try to take some pics of that and post on the blog.

Shana-Lynn said...

Hopefully Ava can teach Aubree a thing or two about using a spoon!