Friday, March 09, 2007

10 Months Old!!!


Ava turned 10 months yesterday. Unfortunately, I woke up with a mild migraine that ended up being a full blown, need to hide in a dark room migraine. Of course I didnt get the luxury of hiding in a dark room until Andrei got home from work, and it hurt so bad I also ran to the bathroom in the middle of Ava's dinner to vomit. Ahhh, lovely. Anyway, all better today but missed posting a picture of my precious girl on her 10 month birthday yesterday!

We took her to the pediatrician on Saturday, 5 days short of her 10 months and she weighed 19 lbs ll oz and is 27 and 1/2 inches long. Thats 60somethngish for weight and 40somethingish for height. So average. Although Ava aint no average in my eyes!! She's THE BEST. Happy Birthday sweet baby girl!!!


5 comments:

Janice said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AVA ROSE!!! It seems like yesterday that Shana told me she has a new niece.

Maria, sorry to hear about your migrane. I think whatever you have is going around and I still have a little headache. (Of course, it's not going to stop me from blogging, though!)

Hope you feel better soon!

Shana-Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Ava! You are getting so big!

Janice said...

Maria, I've been trying that Ferberize Your Baby method but I cannot stand my Ava crying for too long so I KNOW she's getting mixed signals. It worked better with Cameron last year because we didn't have to worry about another baby waking up. UGH!

Sorry to hear about Ava's mishap. Looking forward to seeing her pics, though :-). Is it ok to ask Shana for your e-mail?

Maria said...

Janice, I was thinking of asking Shana for your email address too so as not to write you the longest comment ever on your blog. I'll tell Shana to give it to you. We can exchange baby drama and maybe a few tips back and forth along the way!

Wendy said...

She is a cutie! Love the flower headband. Adorable!