Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Ok people, I am pretty new to the blogger world, and I guess the thing to do is "tag" other bloggers for information. In this case, my sister-in-law Shana tagged me after her dear friend Janice tagged her to tell 6 weird things about myself. I also learned how to get fancy and make their names links so you can check their blogs and see how weird these bloggers really are! Just kidding ladies! Believe it or not, I had a hard time coming up with 6 things. So I asked my loving husband, and he casually named off about 15 things in 6 seconds flat. Most I wouldn't mention if my life depended on it, so here's some I thought were weird enough.
  1. I cannot and will not eat a bowl of cereal with plain milk. I will only have a bowl of cereal if I can pour chocolate milk over it , and if I am out of chocolate milk I'll get creative and use plain milk-- but douse it with about half a cup of Hershey's chocolate syrup. And I have to make sure there is an equal ratio of milk to cereal so that by the end of my meal, there isn't any milk leftover.
  2. I love the smell of gasoline. Enough said.
  3. When I USED to get manicures and pedicures every 2 weeks, it had to be a french manicure with no color on toes or fingernails. I hate having any color on my nails. I will only do french manicures. These days, if I ever have the luxury of getting manicures and pedicures, it still has to be french or nothing at all.
  4. When I do laundry, I have to put at least 4 0r 5 fabrics sheets in the dryer at a time. I assume the more you put in, the softer and nicer smelling your clothes will be.
  5. I sleep on my left side in the fetal position every night and don't move at all throughout the night. If I am in bed before Andrei, he will find me the exact same way in the morning. If he is out of town, you would definitely know it by looking at our bed the next morning. Only about 1/4th of the left side looks slept in.
  6. I never get the mail. If Andrei doesn't get it, it will pile up in the mailbox for a week before I bring my lazy butt out there, especially in the winter. I guess this one is more lazy then weird, but good enough.

Well, at this point I suppose I am supposed to tag others. Unfortunately for you Kyle, you are the only other blogger I know. So. Tag. You're it.

4 comments:

Janice said...

And here I thought I was weird! Now I can say that I know somebody that likes the smell of gasoline. Us weirdos should definitely get together when you're in town [Shana, that includes you :-)].

Shana-Lynn said...

I remember you eating a bowl of cereal with chocolate milk and thinking to my self, "boy, that is odd." Well, I am glad you know it is weird and admit it. As for the gasoline, you would have loved growing up with my dad, having owned his own gasoline station, the smell was always around. Next time you come to town, us three weird girls will have to get together. So come soon! And oh, BTW, I am jealous, I want a pedicure.

Janice said...

Let's all leave our kids with the hubbies and get pedicures!

Maria said...

Sounds like a plan, I haven't had a pedicure in ages!