Ava is 9 months old today! In honor of her 9 months, here are 9 things I love about you baby girl!
- I love how you walk and sing at the same time
- I love how when you get to the hardwood floor, you suddenly do the Frankenstein walk ever so cautious that it would hurt ALOT more if you fell here.
- I love that you are still bald-(well, I sort of wish for hair, but I love kissing your bald head).
- I love how when we point to pictures of you (its not hard, they are ALL over the house) you giggle in delight
- I love how you say "mom" sometimes instead of "mama"
- I love how excited you get when you first see me in the morning
- I love how you laugh on cue to certain parts of your Baby Einstein videos
- I love how you steal the show wherever we go with those big blue eyes and that gorgeous smile
- I love that you have blessed my life these past 9 months and I love YOU endlessly and always!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY DOLL!





4 comments:
Hi, Maria! Happy 9 months to your sweet little Ava! Enjoy every precious moment as they are fleeting!
What a cutie pie. Grandma loves you angel.
Thanks Janice!! I often take a look at your blog and wonder how you manage with two little ones! What a terrific Domestic Engineer you are! ;-)
Happy 9th Month Ava!!
Post a Comment