On Thursday evening, Ava got her first major ouchie. Well, I guess not so major, mom took it much harder than Ava did. Anyway, we were at nonna's house and I was upstairs with biznonna. Nonna was in the kitchen holding Ava facing out the way she loves. When I came down the stairs, Ava got all excited and started flapping her arms up and down. She looked so dang cute I went up to give her a kiss and right then she leaned forward and headbutted me right in the face. My tooth ended up cutting her under the eye. I felt so bad I was almost in tears myself. Not to mention, when Ava cries, she has the biggest teardrops of any baby I have ever seen. It tears my heart apart!
Well, here's her battle scar. As you can see, she's over it.
I love my hand....

Ahh, life is good, even after mommy takes a bite out of my face...

Gimme that camera mommy! (Sorry for the blurriness, she really was going for the camera)

No comments:
Post a Comment